I can say it on every post! “Where does the time go?!?!?” I can’t believe in just 2 weeks I will be heading back to work .
Why do they have you go back to work just when you are getting in a groove? Piper is just starting to smile and talk! She started going all night without a feeding!! Now if only I can teach her to put her own binkie in we will be set.
Sleep: wakes around 2/3am we give binkie and flip her on her belly ( I know it’s illegal to have a baby on their belly but I am breaking the rules )
Stats: 10lb 10oz, 21in, head 37cm
Eat: Breastmilk only- Every 3 hours sometimes 4
Diaper size: 1
Clothes size: still in some 0-3 but won’t be long and she’ll be in 3-6mo
Milestones: smiling and “talking”
No comments:
Post a Comment